Typically you should receive a verification code email within 1 minute.
If you don’t receive the verification code email within 5 minutes of requesting to send the verification code, check out these suggestions:
- Refresh you web browser – Occasionally, you may need to manually refresh your browser to check for new emails in your inbox.
- Check your Spam or Junk folder – Your ISP or corporate domain may be configured to deliver commercial mail to your Spam or Junk folder by default.
- Check for typos – Check the spelling of the email address and request to send another verification code to the corrected address if there was a typo.
- Add Constant Contact to your safelist – It’s possible that the email may have bounced or been blocked. Try adding “mg.piggycards.com” to your safe sender list, then request another verification code email to be sent.
- Verify a different email address – You can have more than one verified email address in your account. When all else fails, try using another email address.
If you’ve tried the steps above and still haven’t received a verification email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have more questions, please contact email@example.com