When it comes to shopping, everyone loves to save. Whether in-store or online, we all want the best deal, which shows in the high use of coupons. A 2020 study found that 88% of Americans used coupons while shopping (Statista). That number speaks for itself regarding coupon/promo code usage, but consumers can save even more by adding a straightforward step to that process. That step is utilizing our gift cards with your coupon/promo code, and physical store sales.
Gift cards are often overlooked during the online shopping experience because they provide no benefit to the customer. However, Piggy.Cards members save on gift cards and pair them with coupon/promo codes, physical store sales, or rebates websites for even more savings.
Here’s how it works:
- When you sign up for a free Piggy Cards account, you receive $50 in credits.
- That credit could then be applied to certain gift cards that have percentage savings listed on them.
- For example, if you purchased a $100 REI gift card, you would save 7.29%, and $7.29 would be used from your credits.
- Piggy.Cards digital gift card is instantly delivered via email, and you can use them online and in physical stores!
- Once in the brand website or in the actual physical store, you can use the digital gift cards on top of any coupon code or sale discount to save more!
Here is a breakdown example:
- The best thing about Piggy.Cards is that you can buy Piggy.Cards gift cards in any monetary value in a given range, like $203 or $99, so there is no balance left over after using your digital gift cards!
That gift card that costs less than its value would then be used with a coupon/promo code for even more savings. That is how consumers utilize our gift cards for the best savings in their daily shopping!
1 thought on “Piggy.Cards digital gift cards can save you 7% more on top of existing REI promo codes and discounts!”
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.