Marketing Analyst Intern
Piggy Cards (https://piggy.cards) is built by a group of the payment and crypto industries veterans and entrepreneurs, ranging from credit rails, debit rails, crypto rails, and fraud detection expertise. Our mission is (1) to enable and expand cryptocurrencies utilization in our daily lives (2) to offer values and cashback for the digital payment community, which has been exponentially growing during and after the COVID19 pandemic.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic marketing analyst intern to assist with all related marketing tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with our clients.
The team is based in US East Coast, Central Time zone, and Pacific Time zones. The time can be flexible since you don’t need to overlap 100% of the time with us. Some social media posts can be time-sensitive but a lot of them can be scheduled to post in advance.
Earn $50 sign-up credits at https://piggy.cards now!
1. This can be a part-time (<= 20 hours/ week) or a full-time (20~40 hours/ week ) intern
2. The start and end dates can be flexible to fit your school schedule
3. This is an unpaid intern and a temporary position
What You Will Learn:
1. The cryptocurrency and gift card ecosystems
2. Search engine optimization (SEO) and other marketing strategies
3. Develop communications and presentation skills in a real business working environment.
4. How an early and energetic startup operate
1. Compose and post online content for the company’s social media pages and other related social media pages.
2. Conduct market research, and reach out to the related top influencers and other digital marketing channels for partnership.
3. Track the status and update spreadsheets
4. Analyze the outcomes of the digital ad
5. Strategize marketing proposals and present your ideas to the team to better improve our marketing campaigns and website design
1. Fluent in written and spoken English.
2. Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
3. Proficient in popular social media channels.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Demonstrate ownership of assignments by being responsive to team communications.
1. Cryptocurrencies domain knowledge such as cryptocurrencies, NFT (non-fungible token) and DeFi
2. SEO marketing experience
How to Apply?
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Marketing Analyst Intern-your name". Thank you.